.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Tenth Station: Jesus is Stripped of His Clothes

These outdoor, tile-mosaic Stations of the Cross were designed
by our own Artisan Sisters of the Monastery.

Happy is the man whom God chastises! Do not reject the happy punishment of the almighty. For he wounds, but he binds up; he smites, but his hands give healing. Insult has broken my heart, and I am weak; I looked for comforters, and I found none. Rather they put gall in my food, and in my thirst they gave me vinigar to drink. Job 5: 17-18, Psalms 68: 21-22

Jesus said, "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be children of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous."  Matthew 5: 44-45

No comments: