.

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Fifth Station: Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus to carry His Cross


These outdoor, tile-mosaic Stations of the Cross were designed
by our own Artisan Sisters of the Monastery.
With a loud voice I cry out to the Lord; with a loud voice I beseech the Lord. My complaint I pour out before him; before him I lay bare my distress. When my spirit is faint within me, you know my path. In the way along which I walk they have hid a trap for me. I look to the right to see, but there is no one who pays me heed. I have lost all means of escape; there is no one who cares for my life.  Psalm 141: 2-5

Jesus said, "Give to everyone who begs from you; and if anyone takes away your goods, do not ask for them again. Do to others as you would have them do to you."  Luke 6: 30-31

No comments: