.

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Fourteenth Station: Jesus is Laid in the Tomb

These outdoor, tile-mosaic Stations of the Cross were designed
by our own Artisan Sisters of the Monastery.
I will praise you, O Lord, for you drew me clear and did not let my enemies rejoice over me. O Lord, my God, I cried out to you and you healed me. O Lord, you brought me up from the lower world; you preserved me from among those going down into the pit. Sing praise to the Lord, you his faithful ones, and gives thanks to his holy name. For his anger lasts a moment; his good will is for a lifetime. At nightfall, weeping enters in, but with dawn comes rejoicing.  Psalms 29: 2-6

Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die."  John 11: 25

No comments: