.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The First Station: Jesus is Condemned to Death

These outdoor, tile-mosaic Stations of the Cross were designed
by our own Artist Sisters of the Monastery.
The kings of the earth rise up and the princes conspire together against the Lord and against His Anointed. I will proclaim the decree of the Lord; the Lord said to me: "You are my Son; this day I have begotten you. Ask of me and I will give you the nations for an inheritance and the ends of the earth for your possesion."
Psalm 2: 2, 7-8
Jesus said: "I do not judge anyone who hears my words and does not keep them, for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.  The one who rejects me and does not receive my word has a judge; on the last day the word that I have spoken will serve as judge."
John 12: 47-48

No comments: